Are you an Accounts Associate, looking for your first step to a Finance career? This might be a good option. Due to organic growth and recent acquisitions my client is investing heavily in their already established finance function to help meet the needs of a growing business. The successful candidate will report to the FC.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Career progression
- Company discount
- On-site parking
My client is a leading Fashion retailer with a large portfolio of over 50 stores throughout the UK and Ireland. Established here in Northern Ireland, the company is focused on expanding the business here within its local community.
The Ideal Person
Whether you are a graduate, an accounting technician or qualified through experience. We are accepting applications from candidates with different levels of experience. Here are some essential criteria:
- 5 GCSEs, Grace C or above, must include Mathematics
- Accounting Technicians Diploma
- Experience in SAGE
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficient in MS Office Packages
A varied role which will allow the successful candidate great scope to get involved of all aspects of the finance function. The successful individual will report to the Financial Controller and be responsible for:
- Assisting with weekly payroll
- Tracking holiday pay
- Preparation of monthly accounts; prepayments, reconciliations, depreciations and accruals
- Accounting duties; VAT returns, purchase invoicing, submissions on Intrastat, quarterly returns
- A confident communicator to interact with various members of the team.
- Assessment of Nominal code management
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.