VANRATH are working with a well know technology company as they look to recruit for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their already established team. Our client works with a number high-profile clients globally, allowing the team in Belfast to grow.
Our client has a generous benefits package on offer to ensure they attract the best talent in an incredibly busy market…
- Competitive salary
- Bonus incentive
- Study support
- Well-being hub
The successful Assistant Accountant will be responsible for maintaining a high-volume purchase ledger in a multi-currency setting. The successful candidate will also support the AR function and the month end procedures too.
- Financial reporting
- Prepayments, accruals and journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end and year end reporting
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role within a relevant industry and have prior experience working in a global company setting. The successful candidate will be meet the following the criteria:
- Relevant experience in a previous accounting role
- Ideally a part-qualified accountant, working towards their professional qualification
- Ideally have multi-entity and multi-currency experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and a team player
- Strong Excel skills
An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and quickly evolving organisation which will allow the successful candidate to further enhance their current skillset.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence