The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years experience working in an Accounts Assistant role:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to a deadline
- GCSE Maths and English, at Grades A*-C or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with other departments to ensure prompt resolution of queries
- Control of customer refund and bad debt write-off processes.
- Performing analysis on key customer accounts.
- Process remittances received from customers.
- Researching, analysing and correcting any misapplied payments.
- Completion of daily cash books.
- Investigating funds placed into the suspense account.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''Excellent recruitment service. VANRATH helped me secure a new role within days of first contact and the team couldn't be more helpful and responsive since I began my new position. Would highly recommend that anyone looking for employment registers with VANRATH as they are head and shoulders above other agencies that I have dealt with.
''I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. They were great to work with, very friendly and efficient and streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role!''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''