Are you an experienced finance professional looking to join a large, fast growing company? Do you want to join an established team and help streamline processes and gain amazing experience? Look no further... VANRATH are pleased to be assisting a family run business, as they recruit for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Our client has a generous benefits package on offer to ensure they attract the best talent in an incredibly busy market…
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Supportive and flexible working
The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for maintaining a high-volume purchase ledger in a multi-currency setting. The successful candidate will also support the AR function and the month end procedures too.
- Taking ownership for the accounts payable function
- Assisting with sales ledger
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Month end closing procedures
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Support year end audit
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role within a relevant industry and have prior experience working in a large manufacturing/construction setting. The successful Accounts Assistant will be meet the following the criteria:
- Relevant experience in a previous accounting role
- Ideally have multi-entity and multi-currency experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and a team player
- Strong Excel skills
An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and quickly evolving organisation which will allow the successful candidate to further enhance their current skillset.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence