Are you an experienced finance professional keen to join a thriving company? Due to organic growth, our client has a newly created position to help meet the demands of a busy construction organisation.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 28- day holiday
- Career progression
- Flexible hours
What you'll do
The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for maintaining both the sales and purchase ledger accounts, as well as any other accounts based duties as directed by the Financial Controller.
- Processing invoices, credits, statements and delivery dockets
- Matching/reviewing of invoices to delivery notes
- Posting invoices to accounts package
- Reconciliation of creditor statements at month end
- Setup BACS and bank payments as requested
- Bank Reconciliation Ledger Management
- CIS retruns
- Recognition of invoices and correct VAT treatment
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Sage packages and have a minimum of 2+ years' experience in a finance based role, where they have accrued out a range of duties.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills - Including MS Office (Excel especially) and SAGE Accounts Packages
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to deal with suppliers, customers and internal staff
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
A fantastic opportunity for a hands-on and driven individual who wants to gain career progression all whilst learning and developing on the job. This role offers variety and a support from the senior team, to ensure you develop a stable career and progression within a rapidly growing company.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence.