If you have 1+ years working in a Payroll environment:
- Experience working with computerised payroll
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages, e.g. Excel
- Experience with general finance admin tasks
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Check and input data to ensure payrolls are accurately paid
- Respond to email, telephone and face to face queries
- Ensure filing, retention and disposal of material is compliant
- Liaise with third parties including HMRC and Midland HR
- Provide senior management with pay data
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.
Check out some of your candidate feedback-
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very friendly and helpful staff. They very informative and kept me up to date throughout the interview process and answered any questions I had.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''