The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years experience working in an Accounts Admin/Assistant role:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to a deadline
- GCSE Maths and English, at Grades A*-C or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with other departments to ensure prompt resolution of queries
- Control of customer refund and bad debt write-off processes.
- Performing analysis on key customer accounts.
- Process remittances received from customers.
- Researching, analysing and correcting any misapplied payments.
- Completion of daily cash books.
- Investigating funds placed into the suspense account.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.
Check out some of your candidate feedback-
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very friendly and helpful staff. They very informative and kept me up to date throughout the interview process and answered any questions I had.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''