VANRATH are delighted to be working with a renowned manufacturing company in Belfast. Joining an existing finance function, this an ideal opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant seeking to progress their career.
What you'll do
- Maintain purchase ledger, processing invoices
- Maintain sales ledger
- Working alongside senior management and the Financial Controller assisting with the preparation of weekly/monthly reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Creditor and Debtor Reconciliations
- Assist with Credit control
- Assisting in preparation of Instratrat
- Vat returns
- Qualified Accounting Technician or 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience of using accounts packages, preferably Sage
- Proficient in the use of excel
- Ability communicate with suppliers and teams
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen