Are you an experienced Finance Assistant who is interested in working with a recognisable public sector employer in Ballymena?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary £21,500
- Initial interim contract - view to go permanent
- Supportive working environment
- Internal development and training opportunities
- On-site parking
VANRATH are working with a leading public sector employer in Ballymena. We are keen to speak with experienced Accounts Assistants who are available to start at short notice. This is a foot-in-the-door opportunity to join one of Northern Ireland's leading employers, initially this role is a contract role with the chance to secure something longer term.
Immediate start available.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' experience working in a finance role and are comfortable with financial processing:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 5 GCSE's grades C or above including Maths and English
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Comfortable working with a computerised accountancy system
- Strong IT Skills
As an Accounts Assistant you will:
- Process supplier invoices
- Assist with AR duties
- Assist with cash handling
- Support and assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Other ad hoc duties when required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and support to our clients and candidates.