What's in it for you?
- Attractive pension contributions
- Flexible start times
- Early finish Friday
- Study support
- Career progression
What you will do?
- Providing support for the financial reporting and management accounting processes within the business
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Invoice processing
- Administration duties related to Trader Support Service
- Other accounts administration duties deemed necessary for the success of the business
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs to include English & Maths
- Working towards an Accounting Technician role
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of accounting software
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages particularly excel
- Excellent organisational skills and communication skills
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen