VANRATH are pleased to be working with a leading Asset Management Company, as they recruit for an Accounts Assistant on a 12 month contract basis. Our client is currently undergoing a huge period of organic growth and has multiple acquisitions lined up through this year. A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business.
What's in it for you?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous package on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary (£28K FTE) and benefits package
- Flexible 3 or 4 Day working week, with one day per week working from home
- 12 month contract
- Supportive working environment
The successful candidate will have previously worked in fast-paced accounts endowment previously and have excellent interpersonal skills to continue relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Moreover, you will be an excellent team player. The candidate will be confident with the following:
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Reconciling VAT and preparing VAT returns
- Accounts payable / creditor procedures
About your next role
As an Accounts Assistant you have a varied workload and assist the FC and other members of staff in maintenance of a high-volume sales and purchase ledgers, month end process and more.
- Processing of sales and purchase invoices
- Maintaining accounts on accounting software (Xero)
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence.