A leading investment company based in Holywood are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a 4 day working week, initially on a 12 month temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company who are experiencing a continued period of growth.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary (£28K FTE) and benefits package
- 4 Day working week, with one day per week working from home
- 12 month contract
- Supportive working environment
A highly successful business based in Holywood, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a varied workload with the finance function.
This role is ideal for candidates who are keen to work for an ambitious and progressive character who is looking to develop within their career. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career with a top company.
Interviewing immediately for this role!
The Ideal Person
If you've 2 Years experience working in a similar role and are comfortable with the following:
- Strong experience in assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Knowledge and experience of accounts processes and compliance
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Reconciling VAT and preparing VAT returns
- Accounts payable / creditor procedures
- Use of Xero
- Double entry bookkeeping skills
- Basic consolidations
- Solicitors accounts analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of Service Charge
As an Accounts Assistant you will:
- Processing of sales and purchase invoices
- Maintaining accounts on accounting software (Xero)
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Working with a number of companies across multiple portfolios, covering all aspects of property from commercial and retail development, commercial rental income and hospitality.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.