VANRATH have partnered with an ambitious Jewellery company that is rapidly expanding their international roots. The organisation is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a thriving company that offers an amazing working environment, fantastic package and progression opportunities.
This is a Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) position (Permanent) - Position is based in the company's Cookstown office.
£28,000 - £32,000 + Fantastic Benefits & Growth Opportunities
- VAT - quarterly VAT and monthly intrastat and EC Sales information
- Bank reconciliations across all company accounts
- Journal entries and postings
- Assisting in preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of customer statements and managing overdue accounts
- Delivery of reports to management
- Management of payments to suppliers across the world
- General admin duties related to the company finances.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in a similar role
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Self starter, as the role will give a high level autonomy.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''
"VANRATH was excellent throughout the whole process! They were very professional and helpful and provided great support at each stage. I would highly recommend the VANRATH team..''
"VANRATH are a great company to work along with. They are highly professional & knowledgeable in their field, with great communication and support..''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer They found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath''
I had the pleasure of dealing with Patrick recently. Making the decision to look for a new role is daunting however Patrick made the experience so much easier. I would have been lost without his guidance, advice and expertise throughout the entire process. Patrick reached out to me regularly, he kept me updated and has continued to do so following my successful appointment to a new role. I would not hesitate to recommend Patrick, he has been fab!