A leading investment company based in Holywood are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a 4 day working week, initially on a 12 month temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company who are experiencing a continued period of growth.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary (£28K FTE) and benefits package
- Flexible 3 or 4 Day working week, with one day per week working from home
- 12 month contract
- Supportive working environment
A highly successful business based in Holywood, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a varied workload with the finance function.
This role is ideal for candidates who are keen to work for an ambitious and progressive character who is looking to develop within their career. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career with a top company.
Interviewing immediately for this role!
The Ideal Person
If you've 2 Years experience working in a similar role and are comfortable with the following:
- Strong experience in assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Knowledge and experience of accounts processes and compliance
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Reconciling VAT and preparing VAT returns
- Accounts payable / creditor procedures
- Use of Xero
- Double entry bookkeeping skills
- Basic consolidations
- Solicitors accounts analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of Service Charge
As an Accounts Assistant you will:
- Processing of sales and purchase invoices
- Maintaining accounts on accounting software (Xero)
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Working with a number of companies across multiple portfolios, covering all aspects of property from commercial and retail development, commercial rental income and hospitality.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''I found Vanrath very professional from the off, they took the time to understand my background and experience only putting me forward for Jobs, that were suitable both with respect to my experience and abilities as well as my intended career direction.''
''VANRATH were extremely supportive throughout the recruitment process and answered any queries I had, whilst keeping me informed of progress the entire time. This provided me with more confidence going into the interviews and helped me to secure my new role. Highly recommend!''
''Had a brilliant experience with Vanrath, after having used many other recruiters in the past VANRATH really listened to what type of role I wanted and made the whole process very smooth and easy!''