A leading manufacturing company based in County Down are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their team due to the success of an internal project. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are experiencing a continued period of growth.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Immediate start on initial 6 month contract with potential for permanency for the right candidate
- Supportive working environment
- Internal training and development opportunities
A highly successful business based in Ballynahinch, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the Financial Director, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a varied workload with the finance function.
This role is ideal for candidates who are keen to work for an ambitious and progressive character who is looking to develop within their career.
Interviewing immediately for this role!
The Ideal Person
If you've 12 months experience working in a similar role and are comfortable with financial processing:
- Available at short notice
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as taking direction
As an Accounts Administrator you will:
- Assist with weekly payroll processing
- Handling invoice queries
- Accounts receivable
- Invoicing clients
- Assisting with expense and mileage claims
- Manage aged debt to a minimum
- General accounts administration
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''