A leading employer in the Craigavon area require an Accounts Assistant to join their team, have you previous payroll experience and keen to take on more responsibility?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £23,000 - £30,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working pattern
- Immediate start available
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a successful hospitality business in the Craigavon area who are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant. This role will be working alongside the Financial Controller and it will assume responsibility for the weekly payroll of the business, alongside all transactional finance.
Due to the structure of the team, this opportunity has an opportunity for development as there are areas which can be trained, for example, payroll management. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are going from strength to strength and who can offer a supportive working environment.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working within a similar role:
- Purchase & Sales ledger processing
- Month end accounts experience
- Sage Line 50 experience
- Payroll experience (Desirable)
- Ability to work on own initiative
As an Accounts Assistant you will:
- Manage company purchase and sales ledger
- Produce the accounts to TB
- Handle supplier queries regarding invoicing
- Trained to manage the company payroll process
- Handle all payroll queries
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.