VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a well-known manufacture. My client exports its sought-after products to 50 countries across the world. With my clients HQ located in Northern Ireland, they've quickly become the largest material processing equipment manufacture over the last 40+ years'. The successful candidate will report directly to the head of Finance and will play a key role in month end procedures.
My client has a generous remuneration package on offer to attract the best talent in a very competitive market…
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Career progression
The successful candidate will ensure the timely delivery of financial reporting to the Head of Finance and assist in the month end procedures. The successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- Perform 3-way match, raising invoices and maintaining AR and AP sub-ledgers.
- Code and process straight invoices without 3-way match.
- Payment runs at month end.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Complete month end procedures and reports.
- Support other members of staff during busy and holiday periods.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role and have previous exposure to an ERP system. Moreover, it is vital the successful candidate has excellent Excel skills. The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- 5 GCSEs grade C or above, to include English and Maths
- Preferably working toward an accountancy qualification
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
To discuss this vacancy further, or any other Accounting and Finance roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland please contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest of confidence or apply via the link.