Are you an experienced Accounts Administrator who is available to join a leading charity in Belfast on a long term interim basis?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 6 month interim contract with view to extension
- Supportive working environment
- Internal development and training opportunities
- Hybrid working model
VANRATH are working with a leading Charity organisation based in Belfast city centre who require an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a long term temporary basis.
Candidates with experience of invoice processing along with using a computerised accountancy package would be desirable.
Immediate start available.
The Ideal Person
If you've 12 months experience working in a finance role and are comfortable with financial processing:
- Available at short notice
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working with a computerised accountancy system
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as taking direction
As an Accounts Administrator you will:
- Process a high volume of invoices and requisitions on financial management system
- Assist in the management of monthly accruals
- Analyse financial information
- Liaise with payments teams on any invoice issues
- Manage team mailbox
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.