VANRATH are working with a innovative price comparison company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Accounts Administrator. The company is one of the UK's leading price comparison platforms,
This is a 12 Month FTC with potential to extend. Hybrid Working role (Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm).
This company has a fantastic reputation with staff, and has a great working culture.
£25,000 - £30,000 + Fantastic Benefits
- Carrying out basic accounts administration to include managing bank transactions as authorised by the CEO, producing daily cash flow projections for the company accounts, processing employee expenses, invoicing and account system administration.
- Liaising with relevant managers and business partners in relation to financing and invoicing.
- Maintaining a professional and well organised working environment by ensuring that all office and facility management tasks are carried out promptly and efficiently.
- Creating budgets, negotiating and managing all office supplies and office and business insurance contracts.
- Being the first point of contact for service providers, maintaining effective relationships with property agent, maintenance and cleaning contractors whilst ensuring an efficient and high standard of service. Negotiating rates and contracts with service providers.
The Ideal Person:
- Proven experience in Sage Line 50, Sage 200, or other Accounting Software (preferably with a good working knowledge of account system administration and producing daily cash flow projections for the company accounts).
- A strong academic background (preferably at degree level), and strong A level (or equivalent) grades (preferably B or above)
- Excellent computer skills with a high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrable aptitude for numbers and a high standard in numerical accuracy
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
- Responsible and thorough with a high standard in attention to detail
- 2 years Experience researching and negotiating business insurance
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.