Accounts Administrator -Accounts Payable (Exclusive Opportunity)
VANRATH is pleased to be recruiting exclusively for an Accounts Payable Assistant for a well-known commercial business, who are industry leaders in their field and are continually growing across the UK and Ireland. Are you an administrative professional looking for the next step in your career?
Our client has a great package of offer to ensure they attract the bets talent in a competitive market…
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Care
- Life Assurance
- 1 day work form home
- Early Finish Friday
This role calls for a strong administrator, particularly within Accounts Payable. Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager, the successful Accounts Payable Assistant will play a vital role in the day-today transactions of the organisation. The successful candidate will be possible for the following:
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices
- Setting up of new supplier accounts
- Updating supplier accounts
- Completing payments runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Creating credit notes for clients
- Assisting with month end reporting
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years' experience in an admisnatrtive or accounts absed role and will have good working knowledge Microsoft packages and accounting software. The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years' experience in similar role
- Extensive Knowledge of an accounts payable function
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally, we would like the successful candidate to be confident wit V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
A great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable professional to join an already established finance function, and further enhance their skillset in a fast paced environment.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.