VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a leading practice seeking to take on board an Assistant Accountant into their team in Belfast.
This role is ideally suited to an Assistant Accountant with good transactional accounting experience with ability to perform accounts preparation and assist in ad-hoc duties such as VAT, HMRC quires & Payroll.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships & limited companies
- Self Assessment Tax returns for self employed, company directors and high net worth individuals
- VAT returns on a quarterly and monthly basis
- Assist on relevant Payroll queries as and when required
- Lease with HMRC on relevant queries as and when required
- Ideally ATI qualified but not essential
- Strong technical background
- Expeienced in accounting packages such as Xero & Quickbooks
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Strong commercial acumen
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.