Looking for your next career move? Are you an experienced Accounts Technician with a keen eye for detail and keen to further their career?
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary - £28,000 - £33,000
- Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent working environment
- Hybrid working
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnering with a leading charity who provide a specialist service to the country.
The Accounting Technician will work as part of the Finance Team to ensure all finance team tasks are performed in a timely and accurate manner. The post holder will perform month end activities and monthly reconciliations for appropriate control accounts and investigate and take appropriate action to clear any reconciling items. The post holder will assist with the preparation of year-end audit file, financial statements and in the annual budgeting process.
- Minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
What you'll do
- Month end processes
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of year-end financial statements
- Support AP processes
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.