Are you keen to join a firm with clients including Fortune 500 companies including global banks, major pharmaceutical companies and large technology firms? VANRATH have partnered with a leading global professional services firm and are delighted to have an opportunity for an experienced Global Accounting Manager to join busy & dynamic team in Belfast.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary of up to £60,000
- Employer pension contribution
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working
Our client is a market leader in Integrated Law, combining the expertise of Traditional Law, the efficiency of New Law, and the close business integration of In-house legal to deliver complex legal work at scale.
As a member of the Finance team reporting to the global controller, this role will provide accounting support for the global operations, assisting with the consolidations, technical research, equity, and tax accounting functions. This position requires a hands-on approach without losing sight of the bigger picture.
In this role, you'll be responsible for managing the month-end consolidations process. As part of this, you'll play an integral part in managing the month-end close and subsequent financial reporting.
- Perform technical research for key accounting updates or questions
- Manage the global consolidation process and facilitate month-end close
- Prepare financial reporting
- Manage the equity accounting function, including the administration of equity, cap table, and stock-based awards
- Work with our third-party providers to review and provide feedback on tax entries, filings, payments, and returns across a multitude of jurisdictions
- Work closely with all members of the finance department including the controller, head of FP&A and the CFO
If you believe in being a team player, can collaborate and communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences while bringing a result-driven, focused, high energy, confident, curious, quirky, and most of all fun sense of self, then this is the place for you.
- 5+ years overall experience in accounting or finance; preferably in practice, consolidations, or technical accounting roles
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field required
- Qualified with any of the following recognised accounting bodies - ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- High-growth company or professional services industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.