A global financial services firm in Belfast is recruiting for an Accounting Consultant to join their team for an initial period of 12 months. Are you a Part-Qualified Accountant who is interested in joining a large, successful finance function?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary package, starting at £30,000
- 12-month contract with view to permanent
- Opportunity to join an expanding business
- Hybrid working model
- Exposure to an international business
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a global financial services firm based in Belfast who are recruiting a Accounting Consultant to join their team for a period of 12 months. This is an opportunity to join a company who are market leaders in their field and are continually innovating their products and services.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounting Consultant will be responsible for developing and reporting financial data to senior management team. The data will include accounting reconciliations, monthly forecasts and statutory and GAAP reporting.
Start Date - August 2022.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in a Finance role and are a confident user with SAP.
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills e.g. pivots tables, V-look ups and Macros
As an Accounting Consultant you will:
- Accrue and prepare payments
- Expense report analysis
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Preparation of monthly executive summary
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Prepare and post journals
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.