VANRATH are delighted to partnering with a renowned IT organisation based here in Belfast. Due to exponential growth the client is recruiting an Accounting Analyst to assist them with on-going financial projects here in Northern Ireland.
- Flexible annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Dental and healthcare package
- Discounts on gym memberships, parking and transport
- Hybrid working
- Access to platforms and courses for career development
- Travel opportunities
- Study support
My client is a leading software development company with a foothold throughout the world, providing top quality business solutions and services globally. My client has won many accolades in recent years including 'Workplace of the Year' twice and continues to provide a great cultural environment for career progression and growth. With over 2000 employees this company is one of the largest IT companies in Belfast.
The Ideal Candidate
- Evidence of an existing right to work in the UK.
- Degree classification in Economics, Accountancy, Finance, or a similar discipline. Or a post graduate qualification within Finance or Accountancy
- Or 2 years' experience in a Finance and Accountancy role
- SAP experience or experiences with accounting systems
- Strong Excel skills; pivot tables, V- lookups and macros
- Working towards an Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Carry out financial controls in accordance to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements
- Analysing and reporting financial data and coordinating with internal and external providers
- Ability to complete adhoc projects and requests
- Preparing month-end reports and analysis to insure accurate results
- Communicate with senior management and stakeholders
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen