Are you an experienced Accountant who is keen to gain public sector exposure and available to take on a contract opportunity? A leading employer in Ballymena are currently recruiting and this could be the perfect opportunity to join their large finance function.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of £42,000 (Banding up to £48,000)
- Hybrid working model
- Immediate start
- Supportive working environment
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a leading public sector employer based in Ballymena who are currently recruiting a Qualified Accountant to join their team on an initial interim contract. This is an opportunity to join a stable workforce, while gaining exposure within the public sector. This role will join their Financial Management team, and the incoming Accountant is required to have previous month end management accounting experience.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 1 years PQE
- Excellent understanding of month end accounting processes
- Ability to engage with and influence non-finance staff
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with MS Excel (Advanced Skills)
What you'll do
- Produce management reports and variance analysis
- Month end reconciliations
- Financial accounting, preparing year end accounts
- Prepare budgets and scenario planning
- Financial governance
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence