VANRATH are working on a number of interim contracts with significant public sector employers across the public sector. We are keen to speak with Part-Qualified and Qualified Accountants who have experience within this sector, or alternatively are looking to start their career within the public sector. Contract lengths from 3 - 12 months.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Secure contract opportunities
- Reputable employers
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
- Exposure to public sector
VANRATH are working with a number of high-profile public-sector employers in Northern Ireland who are currently recruiting across the breadth of their finance teams. We are keen to speak with individuals at varying levels, including Part-Qualified and Qualified Accountants.
The contract market is an excellent foot in the door opportunity to the public sector, it allows the opportunity for exposure within different departments, different organisations and provides a spring board into the sector.
If you are considering your next move and would be interested in a conversation over the potential opportunities, please do contact us.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' experience working in a Finance role and are confident with the month end accounting process.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or Part-Qualified Accountant
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
- Commitment to the contract market
As an Accountant you will:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of cashflows
- Assist with preparation of projections and budgets
- General accounts administration
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.