Are you interested in joining a public sector employer in Belfast who are responsible for an essential service across the region? This is an urgent role for the business and could facilitate an immediate start for the right individual.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 6-month contract
- Immediate start
- Working for one of Northern Ireland's most recognisable public sector employers
Are you a Qualified Accountant who is keen to join a recognisable public sector employer based in Belfast? VANRATH are working in partnership with an employer who are responsible for providing an essential service across the Northern Ireland communities. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and validity in the preparation of monthly and yearly accounts.
This is initially a role being recruited for a period of 6 months and will offer the opportunity to extend for the successful applicant.
Interviewing immediately with potential for a quick start.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA):
- Preparation of both management and year end accounts
- Strong technical, numerical and IT skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
As an Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Provision of high quality, reliable, accurate and timely financial information
- Assisting with the financial planning processes of multiple departments
- Developing management and accounting and financial performance reporting
- Production of monthly and quarterly management accounting information
- Prepare budgets and scenario planning
- Development and review of financial IT systems
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.