Are you interested in joining one of Belfast's most recognisable employers? Do you have experience of capital accounting/projects?
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of £42,000
- Interim contract for an initial period of 3 months
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working model
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a leading public sector employer in Belfast who require a Capital Grants Accountant to join the team on an interim contract. This is an opportunity for the Capital Grants Accountant to be responsible for the management, development and implementation of the capital grants claim process.
To be considered for this role, it is essential to be a Qualified Accountant with at least one year's experience in a large and complex organisation.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to engage with and influence non-finance staff
- Strong organisational skills
- Available at short notice
What you'll do
- Prepare financial reports to support the capital claims process
- Provide timely and accurate management information on all income and grants
- Create, implement, and monitor processes around external funding
- Maintain appropriate financial recording systems and interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers
- Investment appraisals
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence