Ever wanted to experience working with one of Northern Ireland's most recognisable employers? Are you confident with the month end management accounting processes?
What's in it for you?
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000
- Immediate start available
- Significant handover period
- Hybrid working model
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnered with a significant player within the FMCG industry who are recruiting an Accountant to join their team to cover a maternity period within the team. Working within their largest business unit, this is an opportunity to join a market leading business who are continually looking at aggressive growth plans to stay ahead of their rivals.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accountant will be responsible for producing accurate accounting information for the month end and year end accounting processes. This role will offer the opportunity to work with important budget holders within the organisation, assisting with the budget preparation and maintenance. Initially this is an interim contract, however due to the scale of the operations there is an opportunity to secure a permanent contract for the successful candidate.
Interviewing immediately with a September start date.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to engage with and influence non-finance staff
- Strong organisational skills
- Available at short notice
What you'll do
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of year end statutory financial statements
- Liaise with external auditors
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence