A leading public sector employer based in Lurgan requires a Qualified Accountant to join their team on an initial interim contract. Do you have at least 1 years PQE and interested in joining a recognisable public sector employer?
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of £42,000 (Banding up to £48,000)
- Hybrid working model
- Immediate start
- Supportive working environment
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a leading public sector employer based in Lurgan who are currently recruiting a Qualified Accountant to join their team on an initial interim contract. This is an opportunity to join a stable workforce, while gaining exposure within the public sector.
This role will focus on management of the corporate financial accounting. This role is due to a significant increase in workload and due to subsequent projects, there is the potential for a longer-term assignment.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 1 years PQE
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes and the need for appropriate controls in place
- Ability to engage with and influence non-finance staff
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with MS Excel (Advanced Skills)
What you'll do
- Produce management reports and variance analysis
- Month end reconciliations
- Financial accounting, preparing year end accounts
- Prepare budgets and scenario planning
- Financial governance
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence