A Public Sector employer is currently recruiting a Financial Accountant to join their team for a period of 12 months - are you a Qualified Accountant who is keen to gain experience within the public sector?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- Immediate start
- Flexible working pattern
- Supportive working environment
- 12-month contract
VANRATH are proud to be representing a recognisable public sector employer in Lurgan who are recruiting a Financial Accountant to join their team for an initial period of 12 months. The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the management of the corporate financial accounting processes to the wider organisation.
The Financial Accountant will also be responsible for supporting the Senior Financial Accountant in meeting financial management and performance targets, including compilation of the monthly and annual accounts.
This opportunity will require candidates who are available on a 4 week notice period, or less.
The Ideal Person
If you've experience working as a Financial Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 2 years PQE
- Staff management experience
- High level of IT literacy, including MS Excel
- Strong communication skills to support wider finance team
As a Financial Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Compile the year-end financial accounts
- Prepare, collate and review working papers for monthly financial reporting routine
- Support with the operation and maintenance of capital accounting system
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and departmental financial regulations
- Assist with the Senior Financial Accountant in forecasting and accounting for provisions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Daniel Morgan in the strictest confidence.