VANRATH are delighted to be exclusively recruiting an Accountant to join an interesting business in Belfast on an initial 12-month period. This is an opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation who can offer flexibility in the working pattern.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 12-month contract
- Opportunity to join a stable working environment
- Free parking on site (city centre)
VANRATH are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a successful business in Belfast who are currently recruiting an Accountant to join their team for a period of 12 months, to cover maternity. This role will report directly into the business owner, and will assume responsibility for the full financial function of the business. This will include the management of a small finance team, ensuring all transactions are processed accordingly.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Accountant, who has previously worked within a deadline driven environment. The business are keen to get a handover completed with the outgoing employee, and would welcome applications from candidates who are available on a quick turnaround time - therefore this role is offering the opportunity to interview immediately.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' experience working in a Finance role and are confident with the month end accounting process.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or Qualified by experience
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
As an Accountant you will:
- Production of full management accounts
- Budget and forecasting
- Business partnering with department managers
- Variance analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
- Lead a small finance team
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.