Are you an immediately available Accountant, who is keen to join a leading employer on the outskirts on Belfast?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £45,000 dependant on experience
- Initial temporary/interim contract
- Opportunity to join an expanding business
- Free parking on site
VANRATH are working exclusively with a successful manufacturing business based in Greater Belfast, who are currently recruiting an Accountant to join their team on an initial interim period of 9 months. This is an opportunity to join a specialised manufacturing business who are renowned for providing a range of value-added services to their large customer base.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accountant will take responsibility for preparing and presenting the monthly management accounts. This is a fast-paced, ever changing environment and would suit a commercially minded individual.
This is an urgent role for the organisation and can offer the opportunity for an immediate interview and/or start.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' experience working in a Finance role and are confident with the month end accounting process.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE (Qualified by experience)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
- Previous manufacturing experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of SAP (Desirable)
As an Accountant you will:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of cashflows
- Assist with preparation of projections and budgets
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Manage standard v actual manufacturing costs
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.