Are you an immediately available Accountant, keen to join a successful manufacturing business in the Saintfield area?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £40,000 dependant on experience
- Initial temporary contract
- Opportunity to join an expanding business
- Free parking on site
- Hybrid working model (1 day per week at home)
- 39 hours per week, early finish on a Friday
VANRATH are working exclusively with a successful manufacturing business based in County Down, who are currently recruiting an Accountant to join their team on an initial temporary basis. This is an opportunity to join a specialised manufacturing business who are renowned for providing a range of value-added services to their large customer base.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accountant will take responsibility for managing the day-to-day financial transactions along with the management accounts preparation and reporting.
This is an urgent role for the organisation and can offer the opportunity for an immediate interview and/or start.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' experience working in a Finance role and are confident with the month end accounting process.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE (Qualified by experience)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
- Previous manufacturing experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Sage 1000 (Desirable)
As an Accountant you will:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of cashflows
- Assist with preparation of projections and budgets
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Manage standard v actual manufacturing costs
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence