VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading telecoms firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Account Manager.
This is a permanent position with working hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5.00pm
In addition to this the role also come with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service)
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Service Awards
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in the Telecom's Industry
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written
- Able to demonstrate a professional and proactive approach
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with customer queries and issues and the ability to bring to a satisfactory resolution.
- Answering all inbound account management calls courteously and professionally
- Reactive customer problem solving
- Resigning existing customers contracts
- Proactively calling customer base and up selling the various Radius products & services
- Proactively working at winning back previously lost accounts and obtaining new business through your account list
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Development jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014.