VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Key Account Manager for a Global Packaging FMCG organisation. The Global organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation, with many opportunities for progression.
Working from Home based role - Role is alike to an External Sales position - As this individual will cover all of Ireland, there will also be travel involved with this position.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position.
£50,000 - £60,000 (Fully Negotiable) + 20% Bonus & Car & Progression Opportunities - Really exciting position with tonnes of growth potential
Individual will cover Ireland in what is seen to be an External Key Account Manager position with tonnes of growth potential in a Global company.
- To manage the relationship with the Customer in order to increase our market share and profitability within this client at Local Level and support EKAM where applicable.
- To coordinate, motivate and support the Account team members, optimizing the available resources.
- To achieve the objectives agreed and detailed in the Account Plan.
- Full Job Spec Available if you fit criteria - Just apply or reach out
* 2 years of sales management in flexible packaging or alternatively other consumer packaging sectors is essential.
* 2 years managing sales teams or National Accounts at Corporate level.
* Fluency in use of excel and MS Office package.
* Understanding of Sales and Negotiation Techniques.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Whether you're looking to reenter the workforce or leave your current position, the excitement of a new career is often thwarted by the daunting task of job searching. Do you really want to sift through job boards to find potential openings, put more time into perfecting your resume, and sit around waiting for the phone to ring?
To make the process easier, job seekers should consider working with a recruiter. When working with a recruiter or a recruitment agency, you're not totally alone in your job search. A recruiter could match you with a job that requires your skills and experiences.
Keep in mind that a recruiter's job is not to find you a job. Recruiters are hired by businesses looking for employees to fill their open positions. They don't find jobs for people - they find people for jobs. However, you gain several perks as a job seeker in a recruiter's candidate pool. Below are seven reasons why you should use a recruiter for your job search.