In order to attract the very best talent on the market a highly generous and competitive remuneration package is on offer. In addition to this the role also comes with a range of fantastic benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading Meat Manufacturer who looking to recruit an Account Manager to play an integral part of our continued growth strategy.
- Primarily responsible for managing customer accounts in a responsive and professional manner
- Act as the primary relationship manager for customers, responding to the needs of the customer via email, phone and face to face meetings
- Building relationships and growing sales for the benefit of the Company
- Support planning and forecasting with exposure to all aspects of commercial requirements
- Developing business through profitable trading opportunities and being an integral part in the plans to achieve considerable growth and profit.
- Development & implementation of JBPs for key customers
- Attending client meetings, and carrying out sales presentations as required
- Preparation and presentation of reports
- Maintaining an awareness of company products & processes as well as an awareness of product trends across the wider industry
- Supporting and developing sales team
- Managing a large e-commerce account as well as a smaller account.
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to at least A Level or equivalent, with a relevant third level qualification being an advantage
- Professional individual, who is passionate about food and seeking to enhance skills further in a dynamic account management role
- Direct experience of trading FMCG to multiple retailers with a clear understanding of UK and Ireland and European grocery markets, retailer profiles and proposition
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment where essentially you have worked and built a strong understanding of this type of business.
- First class presentation and communication skills are crucial, with the ability to be at ease developing effective working relationships
- Numerical and analytical skills as well as a high level of computer literacy in order to achieve ambitious targets
- High level of people management skills, ability to prioritise own workload, work under pressure to tight deadlines and a determined team player.
- Experience in communicating with both internal and external business stakeholders to complete projects and business briefs
- Willing to be flexible and travel at short notice
- Good levels of commercial and business acumen and considered decision-making
- Access to transport as travel to customer and other company sites is an essential part of the role.
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath, or more importantly.. click apply via the link.
Our recent candidate feedback-
''Excellent service tailored to job search requirements. VANRATH were very helpful and kept me informed of potential roles and quickly secured my next role! Fast and efficient service would highly recommend.''
''Would highly recommend Vanrath recruitment agency. They have been a massive help to myself within such a short period of time. Always a wide range of opportunities and jobs with this agency. Staff are always friendly and helpful.''
''VANRATH has helped me secure a job in my field of interest. They were great help during my search and application for my current job, and were always happy to help me and answer questions. Great service and great person wholeheartedly recommend if searching for a job.''