VANRATH have partnered with a multi-award winning digital agency, with offices across the UK and Ireland, this position will be for the Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Digital Account Manager focused candidate to further their career and join a company with many routes for progression.
The Digital Account Manager will work with our portfolio of clients to manage their websites. This will include the project management of new website builds, as well as the management of existing clients' requirements. This role forms a crucial part of our agency.
Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (HYBRID WORKING!)
Up to £35,000 salary (Depending on experience)
- Manage the full website project lifecycle from inception to completion, to ensure a smooth and successful project delivery and that the project has been delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage existing portfolio of clients with any queries or new work that may come through
- Manage workloads, prioritise and deliver projects within agreed deadlines, along with providing clients with strategic support and ensuring that project objectives are met
- Collaborate with the wider team including design and development to ensure successful delivery of the project objectives.
- Be willing to assist the Accounts with the support inbox and the phones
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years + digital account/project experience minimum
- Ideally looking for someone with experience working within an agency in the capacity of Account Management or Project Management
- Proven experience of working closely with clients and other team members in a collaborative manner
- Track record of developing client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritise and deliver calmly under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of using Project Management tools such as Teamwork, JIRA, Trello and the like
- CMS experience
- Agency background ideal
Desired but not essential:
- Experience of working with ecommerce projects
- Experience of content management systems such as Shopify, Umbraco and Magento
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.