VANRATH are recruiting an Account Manager to join a leading render manufacturer that sell into the construction industry.
£27,000 + OTE of around £2,000-£3,000 + benefits package including pension, private medical insurance, rewards, life assurance and free on-site parking.
You will be primarily responsible for promoting and selling our best selling brand, through day-to-day management of the sales territory and customer relationships. Working within our sales team you will be partnered with a field-based Area Sales Manager on a dedicated sales region in the UK or Ireland.
- Key account management for existing accounts within your defined region, preparing quotes and specifications and ensuring the accuracy of sales order processing.
- Generating new sales leads through both inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Working with your Area Sales Manager, you will have a robust sales plan to support achieving sales activities and regional targets.
- Promoting and sell the benefits of our top brands to a range of stakeholders including clients, architects, main contractors, local authorities, housing associations etc.
- Accurately reporting on sales activity through the use of the companies CRM system.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of current and future market trends, industry legislation and competitor capability.
- Researching and identifying new areas to develop our top brands, offering to capitalise on current and future opportunities.
- Building rapport and strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers in your region.
- Maintaining and growing our network of recommended installers, supporting with their technical queries and commercial needs.
- Arranging CPD presentations with architects for the Area Sales Manager to deliver and raise awareness of our brands.
- Maintaining collaborative working practices, developing good rapport and effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Business Development / Outbound Sales.
- Ability to generate new leads and develop new business.
- Proficient with MS Office programmes.
- Holds a full, valid driving licence.
- Ability to negotiate and prepare quotes.
- Previous construction sales experience