Account Executive (Fully Remote)
VANRATH has partnered with one of Northern Ireland's leading Digital Services providers - Capita - to hire an Account Executive. This is an excellent opportunity to join an already impressive Commercial team. A potential career maker for a talented IT Sales professional.
Feel free to reach out to me directly on Linked In for a confidential discussion.
Capita is a consulting, transformation and digital services business, delivering innovative solutions to transform and simplify the links between businesses and customers, governments and citizens.
The Account Executive will join the Group Sales function, which is one of Capita's central corporate functions and is redesigning how they do business. The team manages Capita Key Accounts and is developing a strategy for investing in client value propositions.
They're improving and standardising their sales processes, and creating consistency in training, technology and knowledge sharing. Multi-lingual, multi-functional and multi-talented.
What you'll be doing:
- Own and manage ITS sales opportunities for Technology Solutions customers - maintained in an up to date 'live' Opportunity pipeline and forecasts in the agreed tools
- Deliver against Targets and goals as set-out in your objectives
- Own the "Win Price" and solution strategy whilst being aware of, and understanding, the overall P&L
- Own and deliver agreed growth targets
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge on all products, services and an awareness of the wider company portfolio
- Support Account Managers/ Directors in identifying and developing opportunities for strategic growth
- Accurately maintain the CRM platform (Salesforce) with current information on opportunities at all times where you are the opportunity owner
- Accurately input and maintain opportunities within Salesforce at all times, with specific focus on revenues, margin and other key fields as identified by the business.
- Establish and clearly communicate a direction, vision and long-term goals for your opportunity base
- Develop and drive the growth Opportunity Strategy to deliver long term profitability from a combination of transactional and large strategic propositions on qualified opportunities
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years' experience of operating in senior customer facing roles.
- Experience in successful delivery of IT Sales targets
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Comfortable in engaging confidently at senior executive level
- Ability to step in and command control over a customer issue, business development opportunity or rebid as needed.
- Builds a customer focused culture within the business.
- Ability to personally close opportunities.
- Business to business sales experience.
- Extensive experience of delivering complex solutions and proposals.
- Ability to be creative in commercial offerings and guide product and service development.
- Experience of winning large technology focused contracts.
- Experience of managing multi-functional and multi-layered matrixed teams.
- Understanding of P&L management
What's in it for you?
- Attractive basic salary
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Full benefits package, including a company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more!
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Fully home-based role
- Genuine career growth support and opportunities
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.