VANRATH have partnered with Northern Ireland's leading Strategic and Creative Agency - Mammoth - to hire an Account Director to their talented, growing Belfast team.
Mammoth is a creatively-led, digitally focused agency challenging brands to differentiate with confidence and engage with conviction.
Due to winning several new contracts across the U.K. and Ireland, Mammoth seek to add further strength to their team - and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join their team.
The successful candidate will have at least 4-7 years' industry experience in their locker and a passion for producing excellence.
The role requires a competent, strategic thinking client relationship director who is passionate about everything brand and digital. You must be a proven self-starter who can take a project through from brief to completion, and take pride in everything to touch.
The Ideal Person
- At least 4 years' client services experience in a design/brand/advertising agency with responsibility for servicing both mid-sized and larger corporate clients or equivalent marketing role.
- Used to managing and briefing designers, liaising with multiple stakeholders and having autonomy over client project plans.
- Fully versed skills in MS Office - especially Word, Excel & PPT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to propose to clients new and forward-thinking ideas that fit with their marketing strategy.
- Confident presenting ideas to clients
- Responsibility for managing work to extremely high standard, meeting deadlines, commercial awareness and budget management.
- An eye for detail
- Experience or knowledge in complementary areas such as the web development process or performance marketing and paid search would be strongly advantageous.
- Being familiar with some project management tools, e.g. Basecamp, Synergist, Trello, Workfront or other similar software will be a help as many of these are used across the agency.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working approach
- Exciting projects and client portfolio
- Ideal time to join a business with ambitious growth trajectory
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.