VANRATH are pleased to be working with an innovative technology solutions company that is growing its IT support team. This is an opportunity to join an employer offering the opportunity for rapid career progression and development. This role allows for hybrid working (2 days in office, 3 from home).
- Provide escalation support to clients
- Tracking the IT support teams ticketing allocation and ensuring tasks are completed within desired timeframes
- Manage client support services
- Liaise with the operations director to provide performance feedback
- Provide technical recommendations and guidance
The Ideal Person
- Strong background in Windows based systems
- HyperV and VMWare knowledge
- 3rd Line Support experience and a technical background
- Exposure to higher level networking deployments (L2/ L3 switching)
- Experience in break fix/ managed services environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.