Are you a 2nd Line Support Engineer, looking to get some Public Sector experience within a Health Service environment?
Do you have have previous experience in a Service Desk experience, and looking to step up?
This role is in line with the HSCNI Bandings, at Band 4 - £22,549 + Holiday & Pension
They are a large Healthcare focused organisation, the team functions by proving support for a Shared Service centre offering a wide range support on transformation projects and data analytics. You will be joining at a time some extremely important change and projects are kicking off in the team.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous experience in a Service Desk / 1st Line Support Environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory & MS Exchange
- Experience in providing customer support
- ITIL Desirable
- Immediate Start Capability
As the 2nd Line Technician, you will:
- Log incidents and service requests received by telephone, email or via the vFire portal from Health Service staff and third party suppliers
- Provide first level resolution services for a number of systems (e.g. Active Directory password resets, Samsung activations and password resets, creating email addresses and managing mailbox permissions using MS Exchange etc.)
- Liaise with customers to acquire the necessary details regarding logged incidents and service requests
- Liaise with second level support teams and third party suppliers to ensure incidents and service requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Publish notifications about service outages to customers
- Monitor the progress of incidents and service requests that are the responsibility of the Service Desk and action in order to meet SLA targets
- Manage incident escalations
- Provide technical expertise, feedback and guidance to customers
- Produce incident status reports and assemble these for distribution to relevant managers on a monthly, quarterly or ad hoc basis as appropriate
- Undertake any other duties of a similar nature and appropriate to the grade as may be assigned by the Service Desk Manager
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence. Peter.Brittain@vanrath.com or 02890330250
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Built Environment
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Information Technology
- Public Sector
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.