VANRATH are delighted to be working closely with a leading public body organisation to appoint an ICT Support Officer on a temporary basis.
The successful post holder will provide a comprehensive ICT support service to the organisation as part of the existing helpdesk facility.
c£23,949pa + Holidays & Pension
The Ideal Person
Good working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Azure configuration and administration
- Azure Virtual Desktop;
- Microsoft Office 365 administration;
- Windows 10 Operating Systems
- PC hardware technical knowledge;
- Knowledge of ITSM service model
- User Support
- Provide ICT support for all the organisations
- Provide basic training to users in the use of their work issued ICT equipment (including desktop PCs, laptops, tablet devices, desk phones and mobile phones).
- Diagnose, resolve and document issues logged by users via the ICT Job Ticket software.
- Under direction of the ICT Technical Manager investigate the root cause of problems, document, and communicate any identified fixes to the ICT Technical Manager.
- Work with the ICT Technical Manager to ensure that recurring issues are given relevant focus and escalated to problem management as appropriate.
- Liaise as appropriate with ICT suppliers to troubleshoot and resolve user ICT issues (telecommunications companies, business application providers and ICT support contractors).
- Prepare ICT equipment for use at conferences, ensuring that staff are provided with appropriate instructions and passwords to enable them to use the equipment.
- Provide technical advice to conference planning teams.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence. Peter.Brittain@vanrath.com or 02890330250
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Built Environment
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Information Technology
- Public Sector
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.