Immediate Start Required - Health Service IT Support
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our HSCNI client in the recruitment of an IT Support Officer to join their highly skilled ICT Support Service team on an initial 6month contract with a view to extend beyond that and will be based onsite in their Ballymoney office.
- Service requesting and liaising with IT Assist
- Ticket / Request logging on behalf of organisation staff
- Device Imaging
- Hardware fault rectification
- Email handling & Email Quarantine requests
- User follow-up and verification of desktops.
- Institute wide asset verification
- On site surveys
- Asset collection
- Administration and record keeping in relation to organisation IT assets
- Related branch and finance administration duties resulting from changed IT Assist pricing
The Ideal Person will have experience:
- Previous IT Support experience
- Inbound Call Handling
- IT Service Desk 1st line support
- Providing IT Support to users via remote access, phone & in person
c£23,949 + Holiday Pay and Pension
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Public Sector jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.