In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Great Company matched pension
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Discounts on retail and health & wellbeing.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Smart/Remote working
- 15 weeks fully paid maternity leave
Our client is a leading provider of business process management schemes globally. As a leading IT Services company that provide top tier cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations, they are invested in maintaining a top class relationship with their customers and client base by providing the best possible customer service and delivering the highest quality products throughout the UK. The training and exposure to various tech stacks that can be achieved within this team is unmatched!
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best 1st Line Support Analyst talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise.
The Ideal Person
If you've a keen interest in getting involved in the IT sector/IT Grad level and you're ready to take the next step into a more hands-on and exciting role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Educated to degree level within a relevant IT subject OR some working experience within a 1st Line/Service Desk position
- You will have a passion for IT
- Good customer service skills.
As a 1st Line Support Analyst you will:
- First point of contact for Customers
- Logging incidents and service requests from customers received via telephone, email and customer portal and process accordingly
- Provide 1st Line diagnosis and resolution
- Maintain a high level of 1st time fix rates
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.