As a Senior Software engineer, you will be responsible for creating high quality code and ushering it from concept all the way through to production. You will get the opportunity to work closely with experienced entrepreneurs to find creative solutions to tough problems. You will report directly to the Director of Engineering.
My client are combining the Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technologies they have created to provide comprehensive solutions to clients within varied domains. My clients solutions cover all aspects of compliance standards, covering media formats like video , audio, chat and email.
The ideal candidate:
- An individual with a love of Software Engineering , a hobbiyst that had made their hobby their job
- Professional software engineering experience, building and shipping commercial software with a team of engineers, preferably in a multi-tenant cloud delivery model
- You should be able to demonstrate mastery in one of the following, Golang, C++ or Java
- Demonstrable experience of the Linux Server environment, networking processes, threads, signals and command line
Nice to haves:
- Experience of deploying, designing and integrating with the AWS, and Azure Cloud ( including tools like Ansible and Terraform )
- An understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases and now to design their schema and interact with them
- Some familiarity with big data tools like Hadoop, Spark and Presto
- Any experience of software processes within a multi-developer environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…