VANRATH are delighted to be representing a global supplier to the construction industry, who are now on the search for a Warehouse Supervisor on a full-time permanent basis. You will manage a small team in a growing warehouse function, reporting to both the Branch and General Manager. You will be an all-rounder, from overseeing warehouse H&S to assisting customers at trad counter when required.
- Contributory company pension
- Discounted health insurance
- Bonus (based on branch performance)
- 29 days (increases with service)
- Free on-site parking
The ideal person:
- Counterbalance license is essential
- 1 year in a similar supervisory role
- Strong organisation and prioritising skills
As the Warehouse Supervisor, duties will include:
- Preparing customer and internal invoices accurately and efficiently.
- Preparing orders for dispatch and ensuring materials are transported correctly.
- Stock control and associated stock checks, ordering and maintaining stock levels.
- Assist trade counter when needed
- Organise warehouse facilities, ensuring both the warehouse and outside yard are tidy and accessible at all times.
- Inputting of inward goods - responsible for the documentation and return of goods to supplier.
- Reporting shortages and damaged goods - responsible for the documentation and return of goods to supplier.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.