Looking for your next career step and want to get into an exciting role with more exposure to various tech stacks and want to be part of a highly skilled technical team but also get to be involved with the client and customer facing side of the industry? This might be a great career move for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Great Holiday Package
- Competitive salary - Experience based
- Matched pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Bonus Scheme
- Free car parking
Our client is one of the leading E-commerce orientated software houses in Northern Ireland. This Client plays a key part in providing the best software and support in order to aid various tech development and schemes. They're currently working on some of the most exciting software in the ecommerce industry and they are committed to expanding their commercial reach across the UK, Ireland an beyond.
With continued expansion plans over the next few years, they are keen to secure the very best Technical Support Specialist talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and ability to cross-train in new technologies.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2-3+ years' experience working in a similar role mainly client/customer facing roles and you're looking for an opportunity to step into a more hands on role:
- Proven ability to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution.
- SQL experience - the ability to write SQL from scratch and read/understand scripts from basic queries to more advanced queries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As an Technical Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide 3rd line support for the current internal system using JIRA Service Desk, working closely with the Development Dept.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve client issues.
- Ensure support tickets are correctly linked and tracked against resulting development jobs.
- Experience working with customers to solve technical problems
- Provide prompt, accurate and helpful customer-facing responses to clients on technical support queries.
- Help to improve the existing internal training system
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.